The Allstars is our show choir that consists of our most outstanding musicians in grades 2-5. They perform for our school and represent us at community events throughout the school year.
2022-2023 performance schedule: (subject to change and/or additions)
- Oct 7th- perform here at SRE during school for National, “Kids Music Day”
- Nov 8th, 6pm- Veteran’s Day Program, Millennium Park, downtown Live Oak
- Dec 3rd, 9:45am- Christmas on the Square, Millennium Park
- Dec 15th- perform our Christmas program at SRE during the school day
- Mar 17th, 6:30pm- Suwannee County Fair
- April 20th, 6pm- Spring Musical at SRE
- April 21st- perform our Spring Musical at SRE during the school day
- May 30th- Student talent show during the school day
Our Allstars is our show choir that will perform at our school and represent us at community events. It will consist of 2nd-5th graders, with approx 14 in each grade level. I will try to pick two (a boy and a girl) from each class, but can vary depending on where the talent is located. I will "audition" these classes during their music activity time for the first month of school. Those that are chosen will rehearse Tuesdays after school until 4pm. If they are also in the after-school program, they will report there to sign in/pick up their snack and then come to rehearsal. When rehearsal is over, they will report back to the after-school program. Those not in the after-school program will be picked up at the car rider pavilion.
K and 1st will perform a class song during their awards at the end of the year. I will rehearse that during their activity time during the spring semester.